Our company is currently seeking a Book Keeper to join our team!You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records, billing and collection of claimsfor our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Computeand record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks
- MS office and Office 365
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our physician leadership consists of physicians highly respected in their field, who help design clinical programs (such as critical care program or Stroke program) that best fits the objectives of hospital systems.
Within this clinical infrastructure, our IT experts help define functional equipment, and design technology systems which best fit your hospital system.
Originally founded as a start-up neurology telemedicine company, Virtual Neurology, in 2013, TeleSpecialists grew out of a collaboration of multiple board certified physicians including neurologists, psychiatrists, and critical care providers. Over time, TeleSpecialists has continued to expand in physician workforce, service lines, and hospital endpoints but has never lost sight of its primary focus, quality patient care and customer service. We have created a revolutionary solution to the growing physician shortage dilemma. Our comprehensive service not only guarantees 24/7/365 emergent and non-emergent consultations, but also allows the flexibility for local physicians to cover their own services with our on demand assistance.