It's a modified 96' honda 300 fourtrax 4x4.
Has a bill of sale I bought it with.
It has new parts, ie.
- rebuilt rear diff with all brand new gears and parts,
- new bearings In rear,
- new rear axle,
- new plastic gas tank and petcock,
- new carb,
- new battery, all installed.
I have various new spare parts that haven't been installed yet,
mostly seals and bearings,
but also have a Weisco high compression 350 rancher piston and Weisco sleeve/jug that fits it. I planned on taking it to shop to get the sleeve machined and pressed in and piston installed, which would give it added hp like a 350 rancher motor. Many have done it on various honda forums with great success.
Mods consist of,
- custom 2", double snorkel done right, one for airbox, one is a dummy snork more for looks and for all vent lines ran up in it.,
- has a super trap exhaust pipe,
- 2" bracket lift in the front,
- the rear swing arm and drive shaft have been stretched 3", and modified to fit a custom centered axle paddle in the rear, welded to the axle.
- The stretch gives it a nice stance and added lift, the axle paddle is a beast and will keep ya moving while others get stuck in deep ruts, doesn't matter how deep, the paddle rides on top of it and keeps ya moving.
- Also has an 18% lowered gear reduction installed by switching out the primary clutch basket for a honda 300ex. Tooth count is different than oem. Which helps turn the paddle and aggressive mud tires like gorillas or outlaws.
Plastics are all there and matching, none missing, no cracks, some wear and scuffs but in good shape, same with front and rear racks.
Seat in good condition as well. No frame rust, and Has electric and kick start.. Always ran premium gas and Sea foam, as well as regular oil and diff fluid changes every few rides.
Always washed and garaged after every ride. All electrical connection have been dielectric greased(waterproofed),, all lights work too. Its built more for light to moderate trail and mud riding than anything else. More of a cruiser than a speedster. Very light bike, waterproof and built like a tank. Lots of fun.
*It's been setting for couple years in the garage, so to get it running, battery needs charge or needs new battery. , battery was working fine up till bout 6 months ago when my charger went out on me. May need a new one by now. And new carb needs tuning, to stay running. Never got round to gettin it tuned. Turns over fine though.
Now for the small odds and ends,,,
- The SuperTrapp pipe needs baffle end plates tighten, as some of the screws have stripped.
The front seal on the tcase needs replaced (included in new parts box). It's the only small leak the bike has.
Also, of course it has no working brakes, typical of honda drums. They do sell a front disk brake conversion kit I had planned on getting as well, but with the gear reduction it slows down alil faster than stock, especially on aggessive tires. Or you can just take apart the brakes and replace the drum parts. I was gonna cut out the rear brake drum for added clearance, but never got round to it.
- It's a vary capable machine. Suprises alot of people, Though its built and I used it for mud, since I've owned it, it has never been abused it or sunk.
I've had it about 4 yrs, and has been garaged for 2.5. So its not ragged out junk.
** tires and rims pictured ARE NOT INCLUDED,. It has stock rim and tires now. Also the gas tank is now plastic RED instead of the metal black pictured.
Will try and get updated pics of how its setting now, by weeks end.
. Willing to trade up or down with cash or trades of equal value. But cash is King. Interested in firearms chevy truck upgrades and anything of value. No atv trades thanks. . . Feel free to email me at -- i sell things at yahoo dot com with any offers. . .
• Post ID: 22082535 fortmyers
Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.
As a precaution, email contact has been disabled in this category because of scam attempts. If this ad does not contain a working phone number, web address, or the poster has forced their email address into the ad, the chances of it being legitimate are very low.
Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.
Report all scam attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org.